And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On a Roll in February!!

Wow, we're not even half way through with February yet, and I've already had 4 sales! That's really good for Fuzzington! Let's see...

Tabitha the Witch Dog is going to Portland, Maine. She's one of my favorites because of her costume and little broom. I really should make more costumes for my Fuzzies.


This holiday ornament is also going to Portland, ME along with Tabitha.



I also got my first INTERNATIONAL order!! From Liverpool, England. This certainly was the first time I had to ship something to an international destination. Did you know you can't get a delivery confirmation for a shipment to England unless you get express mail, which costs $28, as opposed to $4 for first class mail??!! Eesh! Well appropriately, this little guy is traveling "out of this world" and going to Liverpool:



And the 4th order is the custom order that I did earlier in the month, Winnie and Molly!

I'm having a lot of fun with making more strange Fuzzies, like the alien. I think I'm going to try to make a purple or pink elephant next...

0 comments: