And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Blog Feature - Made For You Blog

Fuzzington has been featured in the "Made For You Blog" by dreamlandcrafts! I especially like this blog feature because it doesn't feature just my items, but a little about me too! You can see my short bio on the feature, in case you're curious:

http://madeforyoublog.blogspot.com/search/label/Shop%20California


Dreamlandcrafts' blog is pretty cool because she features sellers from all around the country and around the world, and her entries are categorized by location!

Dreamlandcrafts has some cool things in her Etsy shop, particularly her handmade dreamcatchers. I had one above my bed as a kid... Here's one of her many dreamcatchers:


Thanks again for the feature!!

0 comments: