And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Featured on Another Blog!

I've been in the Florida Keys for work this week (yeah, really tough job I've got) and haven't had a chance to work on any Fuzzies since I couldn't bring all of my supplies with me! Hopefully I can make more product with the long weekend coming up!!

In the meantime, Fuzzington has once again been featured on luvmymonkeys.blogspot.com!! Thanks Monkee Baby Creations for all of your support!!! Here's the link: http://luvmymonkeys.blogspot.com/2009/01/best-of-little-bitty-from-etsy.html
http://luvmymonkeys.blogspot.com/2009/01/thanks-to-these-little-bitty-etsians.html

1 comments:

Gabriel Girl said...

Congrats! By the way, you've been tagged!

Here are the rules -

- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules in your blog
- Write seven random things about yourself
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they were tagged