And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Custom Order - A Bundle of Love!!

I just shipped one of my biggest orders ever from Nightlady on Etsy! Check out her shop here. She sells the loveliest flower pins and brooches, like this one:



So pretty, right?

Well, Nightlady really surprised me a month ago for an order for 12 Fuzzies!!! WOW! Five items were already in my shop, but the rest of them were custom orders!! Three dogs belonging to her, three dogs belonging to her parents, and one raccoon. The ones in the shop she was going to use as prizes for her students.

I certainly had my work cut out for me, but after a couple weeks of bending a twisting, I eventually finished! Here is the entire gang:



I'll be posting more detailed pictures in the upcoming days, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

The fuzzies are so lovely!

Kerry said...

I love the little dogs...so cute!

Gallery32 said...

The fuzzies are too cute! This is the second time I've see your work today! Hope you have a wonderful day :)