And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Friday, November 28, 2008

November Business was Pretty GOOD!

In the month of November, I sold 7 items!! Of those, I'm excited that one of them was a polymer clay pendant! I love working with polymer clay, but sometimes I wonder how well it fits into the portfolio of my shop. At any rate, the girl who bought it really liked it! The other item that I was excited to sell were my Election Pups! My first posting!!

Looks like all of these Fuzzies will serve as Christmas presents, so thank you Holidays for bringing some business to my shop! So far, the feedback that I've been getting from customers is good. They think that the Fuzzies are super-cute, and they're amazed that they're made of pipe cleaners. Many customers also have commented on my packaging, which I put some extra time into. Presentation IS everything! We'll see what December holds for us, but I would imagine that it'll slow down with the holidays coming up...











0 comments: