And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Monday, November 3, 2008

Etsy Lesson Learned #1: Pictures Make a HUGE Difference!

Pictures really make a huge difference! I have some polymer clay charms in my store that I had taken pics of with a flash indoors, and the pics really didn't do the items justice. Here are some of my original pics:
All my other postings use natural light, and I noticed that items look way better in natural light. So I finally re-did these items in natural light, and here are the results:
YEAH, WAY BETTER!!!! I've doubled my views for these items since I changed them!!

It's all about natural lighting, good colors, angles, and a little photo editing to get the right perspectives and to get the colors to pop!!! Don't underestimate the importance of good photos!!!

0 comments: