And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fuzzington is Coming Back!!

Hello Friends!

It's been a while since I updated this blog. Far too much time has passed since I've been up to my Fuzzy shenanigans!! I've been super busy with school and can't wait until summer session is over so I can get working on the pipe cleaners again! They have been sad and neglected and have been calling me deperately! Just one week to go and we'll be back in business!

Not too much has happened since March... I did, however enter a lot of the Fuzzies as a diorama into the San Diego County Fair Home and Hobby contest. I'll post something soon with pics so you can see the Fuzzies at work.

Anyhow, you can expect to see more activity in this blog and at the store!! Looking forward to getting back into the action and hearing from all of you!!

- Fuzz

0 comments: