And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Custom Pipe Cleaner Pups: Chippy and Dale the Maltese Twins, and Daisy the Yorkie!

In my last blog entry, I showed a picture of three dogs that my buddy Jarrod sent to me to Fuzzify for his Mom's birthday. Chippy, a 10 lb Maltese; Dale, a 6 lb Maltese; and Daisy, a 4 lb Yorkie, the smallest of them all!!



These adorable little pups are so petite as it was, I could hardly see how I could make them any smaller with pipe cleaners! Hahahah!!

Somehow I managed to make some time in my insane workweek and make these little guys! Here they are!



CHIPPY - 2 inches


DALE - 1.75 inches


DAISY - 1.5 inches


THE GANG!



I tried to make them proportional in size based on their weights. Now all I need to do is put bows on these little ones and wrap them up for Jarrod's mom. I hope she likes them!!! Happy Birthday, Jarrod's Mom!! :)

5 comments:

Casey said...

Ohh my gosh, these are SO cute!!

Moonangelnay on Etsy said...

OMG THE YORKIE!!! I'm in love!!!

Lacey (schoolhousefarm) said...

wow! adorable

Minnie Kitchen said...

that is the cutest thing and smartest!! your a genius

Dog Fencing Collars said...

Very interesting topic here in your site. Keep on posting this kind of topics. Very useful indeed.