And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pipe Cleaner Riley - The Golden Retriever

My buddy Chris has made it into my blog again!! I just finished a custom order for him that is going to be a Christmas present for his sister, and I think it's one of the sweetest presents ever! He asked me to create a Fuzzy of the family's dog, Riley (who, btw, is a girl dog-- apparently "Riley" is a unisex name... kind of like "Taylor," I guess). Anyhow, here are the pictures of Riley that he sent me:




Isn't she the cutest Retriever you've ever seen??

Oh and then there's this one... EEK!



Don't worry folks-- she's just catching a snowball mid-air!

Chris also requested that the Fuzzy have a pink leash or collar, but given winter is pretty darn cold in Boston, I gave the Fuzzy a pink scarf instead. Here is Fuzzified Riley:







I really love how she came out! She looks like Baby Riley!! Chris also pointed out that the keychain looks like a leash, which I hadn't thought of. I hope his sister likes it! I almost wanted to keep it for myself!! :)

Merry Christmas, Chris' sister!

1 comments:

Edda Trove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.