And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fridge Pidge - Custom Order

I absolutely love custom orders. They give me a way to challenge my pipe cleaner sculpting skills, and really gets my creative juices running! I just wanted to share with everyone one of my latest custom creations.

Christyn from ReclaimTheThrone (see blog entry from 10/16/09) requested a custom Fuzzy of her Sheltie, Pidge. She also requested that the Fuzzy be made as a refrigerator magnet, hence the nickname I coined for this creation, Fridge Pidge! =)

Here is the picture of Pidge that Christyn sent to me. Isn't she adorable?




And here is Pidge fuzzified. Her coloration was the most difficult to achieve.



Here is Fridge Pidge!


You like? Any comments would be lovely!

4 comments:

Luna Moon said...

That is so cute! I love your creations My friend recently gave me a Ton of pipe cleaners & it made me think of you Lol though i don't know what I am going to do with them all.

Comment & Follow my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

Debs Crochet said...

That's really cute

Erica said...

That is wonderful! how much fun to have a fuzzington magnet of your pet!

2 Virgos Designs said...

I LOVE your animals they are so cute!