And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Custom Fuzzy: Ichabod

It's a little early for spooky Halloween stuff, but given that stores are starting to display Halloween goodies, I thought I'd show off my latest custom creation: Ichabod, the tuxedo cat. Ichabod is mostly my sister's cat. She and her boyfriend named him Ichabod, after Ichabod Crane from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.



As a challenge, my sister's boyfriend requested a custom Fuzzy of Ichabod. I made him during a two-hour car ride from memory, and I must say, he came out pretty close! Guess all those times I played with Ichabod paid off!



The cat eyes are part of a new design that I'm experimenting with. They're made with a thin yellow pipe cleaner with two beads. I'm thinking I need to show a little more separation between the eyes. I also would like to add some whiskers. And the ears could be a little smaller.



Overall though, I'm really happy with how he came out. My sis and her b-friend seemed to really like him as well. At least this version of Ichabod won't scratch her boyfriend up! =)

1 comments:

Peebs And Roo said...

That came out really good! I like it!