And all the pipe cleaner animals stood erect-- a fierce wall of nylon and wire defiance--
with one voice they exclaimed, "We shall not be silenced!"

Friday, March 6, 2009

Henry the Dinosaur

I've been experimenting with trying to create more eccentric Fuzzies. As a result, here is my latest pipe cleaner creation, Henry the Dinosaur and a prehistoric tree! Henry is made of green pipe cleaners and pink felt for the tongue.

I basically used up my whole stash of green pipe cleaners for the dino and tree (about 12 pipe cleaners). The dinosaur measures 3.5 inches from nose to tail, and 2.5 inches high. The tree is about 4 inches high. I went for a more abstract look with the tree. I love how Henry looks so friendly!!




Looks like the Fuzzies are getting bigger and bigger and before I know it, I'll be selling FUZZIES as opposed to Fuzzies.


2 comments:

Christine said...

Haha Henry is so cute! Love the tree too. :)

♥ xtine
http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorable! Good luck with your new designs.